The territory’s valorisation passes through the possibility of creating a system of territorial networks, that link together development poles in which productive, service and cultural activities take place. The apparent fragmentation of functions has in fact the purpose to link and connect very different realities that are not in competition one with the other being characterized by markedly different vocations.
The actions to be carried out must lead to the development of the full potential of the areas, following a self-producing regeneration logic. In other words, punctual interventions should favour the possibility that other interventions are stimulated and implemented as well, with a general revitalization of the entire Region, and at the same time, the affirmation of the spirit of Adelasia di Torres Foundation.
The structure of the project is based on a systemic logic made possible thanks to the development of each component. In specific, each pole will have its own strategy that must be able to dialogue with the others;
each reality will have strategic and operational goals that will produce significant economic, employment, social and cultural impacts.
For general strategy and operational reasons, the projects described will be divided into two phases of interventions.
Phase 1 – July 2018 until March 2019:
– Pole OLBIA, ISOLA BIANCA (Adelasia di Torres headquarters, boat construction).
Phase II – from March 2019 on:
– Pole OLBIA, ISOLA BIANCA (Adelasia di Torres headquarters, Village).
– Pole OLBIA, INDUSTRIAL AREA (Advanced Nautical Pole, research centre, training academy).
– Pole PORTISCO (Sport Sailing Base and exhibits on the America’s Cup and Adelasia di Torres).
– Circumnavigation of Sardinia and Tour of the Mediterranean (Adelasia di Torres promotion, boat testing in different conditions).
– Touring of the Island’s schools especially in the inland areas (Adelasia di Torres Promotion).